Sunday, March 14, 2010

iPad, Laptop, Smartphone

Good point. I did think to have an iPhone lask year when I renew my cell phone contract, at last, I got the Moto Zine5, the 5 Megapix camera drew me to the decision. You have seen all the quality pictures I took with this phone like all those Jordan shoes, the Swiss watches, Ipod-s..I still think this camera is superb. Other than that, I loaded hundereds Chinese songs, it comes with FM radio, the added E_E and E_C dictionary helps me some time too.
Actually, what really came to my mind was a question that I asked myself "Do I need Phone internet?", the answer is no. I can have free internet access at any McDonald or Burger King thru my laptop that I still think is the first choice for me talking about IPAD, Tablet or Smartphone or Blabkberry..
I take iPad as kind of toy or Kindle, or it is a large version of iPhone, practically, I will go laptop. The concern for me is I want it to sit on a table or my knees, iPad or Kindle are out of my view. Nice talking to you my son.
Dad.

No comments: